Give some flowers that will stand the test of time. Not to mention they are hand-made with love! Mums will love this decorated ceramic flower pot filled with flowers, to take pride of place on Mother’s Day, or any special occasion.
Here’s how to make it:
- Use the markers to create your own unique pattern on the vase of your choice.
- Choose a coloured circle and fold in half.
- Fold it in half again so you have a quarter circle. Use a hole punch to make a hole at the bottom.
- Thread your chenille stem through to make the stem of flower.
- There are many other ways you could try to make a flower, just try folding it in different ways to see what you come up with. Or just use the stems for a different look.
- Place in the vase – fit as many or as few as you like.