ABC School Supplies Blog provides an opportunity for Early Learning and Educational providers and related services to share news, stories and ideas to support the industry.
We are interested in publishing any content that people involved in the early education would care about. These may be related to resources, hero stories, service projects, events and ways to make educating young children fun and rewarding.
We offer this platform to engage with the community and welcome guest blogs of original content which is not already published.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email your completed post as Word Doc to email@example.com
Please ensure you include the following:
- At least one image with attribution source, image to be at least 850px wide and will be cropped to a 4x3 aspect
- At least one internal link to the ABC Schools Supplies main website. https://abcschoolsupplies.com.au/ (a product or category page)
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article aligns with our content strategy and meets editorial standards we will advise you that your article will be published. The process may take up to 2 weeks.
Once published we will send you a link to the published post.
Please Note: We will only respond to successful submissions.
Other things to note
- Submissions must meet our quality standard to be eligible to be published
- Once published, you can not republish the article on your own blog, linkedin page, facebook etc,
- You are encouraged to share the blog on Social Media platforms
We reserve the right to edit and adapt the content of your guest blog as we see fit, and update it in future for accuracy and relevancy.