Dad would love this personalised photo frame. Children have so many choices of how they might decorate their frame, from choices in paper, to a variety of embellishments available, every frame will be truly unique. Don’t forget to add a photo – or children may prefer to create a work of art to frame instead!
Here’s how to make it:
- Choose which paper/s you’d like to use to decorate the frame.
- Trace around the frame onto the back of the chosen paper/s.
- Cut around the traced line and check to see how it fits. It may need just a little more trimmed off to line up.
- Line up the paper and press the paper along the inner frame to dint the paper to reveal where you need to cut. Then cut out the inner rectangle along the dint lines.
- Brush some glue around the frame and lay the paper on top to fix into place.
- Decorate the frame with adhesive stickers, or use glue to attach the wooden cogs.